“If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together.”
~ Lilla Watson, Aboriginal Australian artist and activist
Discounts & Scholarships
I am committed to offering my services to individuals and communities that might not otherwise have access to high-quality transformational support. I strongly believe in restorative justice, social activism, peer-to-peer support, service, and advocacy. As such, I volunteer in my community 60+ hours a month serving victim/survivors of sexual assault and intimate partner violence as a crisis counselor/advocate, community organizing with a violence prevention task force, and working with currently & recently incarcerated folx navigating the criminal justice system.
I make every effort to cultivate a diversity of voices and life experiences in my workshops and training and making my services truly accessible to people of all income levels. Partial scholarships will be offered based on financial need with a focus on people of color and individuals from communities that have been historically marginalized and typically under-represented in counseling, somatic therapy, and alternative healing circles. Qualification for a scholarship is considered once an applicant is accepted into the mentorship program. Discounts and scholarships may be combined to help make my services more accessible across the income spectrum. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, please apply below.
I explicitly invite participation by people who come from any of the following communities:
– People with visible or invisible disabilities
– People who do not have white skin privilege and/or who come from communities who, though in the global majority, are under-represented in positions of institutional power because of racialized discrimination and its direct and indirect impacts
– Low-income/Poor or Working class people
– People who live and love outside the dominant norms of cis-gendered, binary, straight, monogamous relationships to sexuality and gender
– People without U.S. citizenship status, who are directly affected by U.S. foreign and domestic policy, including the many indigenous people of these lands
– People who entered the country as asylum seekers due to persecution/fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, and/or membership in a particular social group or political opinion
– People returning to the community following incarceration in U.S. state and federal prisons, local jails, and juvenile facilities and/or people formerly gang-involved and seeking support, hope and allyship in making positive change
– People who currently work or volunteer significant time in the front lines of movements or organizations working for progressive social change, human rights, gender justice in the labor movement, housing justice, disability justice, environmental & climate justice, youth organizing or community outreach
We know that when these people are included, all communities benefit.
Intuitive Healing & Mentorship Program: Discounts & Scholarships
Person of Color Scholarship
If you identify as a person of color and require financial assistance to access my services, you may receive $350 off your Intuitive Healing & Mentorship tuition.
DACAmented / Asylum Seeker Scholarship
If you are a young undocumented migrant currently protected or unprotected by DACA, are an undocumented migrant who entered the United States as a minor, or an asylum seeker who entered the country due to persecution/fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, and/or membership in a particular social group or political opinion, AND you require financial assistance to access my services, you qualify for a $550 scholarship. I NEVER report DACA or immigration status to any organization or governing body and maintain the strictest confidentiality around my client’s immigration status.
Social Justice Activist Scholarship
If you are currently a professional or volunteer with dedicated service in the front lines of movements or organizations working for progressive social change, human rights, gender justice in the labor movement, housing justice, environmental & climate justice, youth organizing or community outreach, you receive $350 off of your Intuitive Healing & Mentorship tuition. Thank you for your commitment to making our world a healthier, more vibrant, inclusive and equitable place to live.
I understand from personal lived experience what it’s like to be in a place of financial insecurity and recovery from extreme hardship and trauma. I want to contribute the full value of my services to others in this position who are committed to deep personal growth and liberation work and want to help others to achieve the same. I reserve a limited number of spots in my schedule to offer a personal scholarship rate to select clients. I will only offer this rate to clients who commit to a minimum 12-session block because this allows for me to contribute to you in a much deeper and more meaningful way.
Discounts & Bonuses
Most of my clients find their way to me through word of mouth. If you enjoy your experience enough to recommend me to others, please be sure they let me know you referred them. For every person who enrolls in the Intuitive Healing & Mentorship Program and names you as their referral source on their contact form or Service Agreement, you will receive a $250 referral thank you gift. Provided that client remains enrolled in good standing, you will receive your referral gift within one month of their final program session. If you have no outstanding balance, you will receive the referral gift as a payment. If you have an outstanding balance, you will receive the referral gift as a deduction from your balance.
Spread the love! Thank you for allowing me to love YOU!