“The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
~ Stephen Covey
I understand that sometimes life requires flexibility and a change of plans. I am always delighted to work with you. When you book an appointment with me, I ask that you honor my time as well as make a commitment to your own well-being. Please be aware of the 36-hour minimum notice to reschedule or cancel a session. The ideal way to reschedule is to use the reschedule link on your appointment confirmation email, at least 36 hours before your session. I believe you will benefit as deeply from our session as I do from offering my gifts and working alongside you.
- If you must reschedule or cancel, please give at least 36-hour notice. If you don’t give 36-hour notice, please understand you will forfeit your session and will still be held responsible for payment of the full session fee. (Emergency cancellation for serious event or contagious illness are determined at my discretion.)
- Early cancelations up to 36 hours prior to your session will be issued a full refund or session credit, whichever serves you best.
- Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. A late arrival means you are taking time from your own session.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late (or are a no-show), you will forfeit your session unless it is feasible and appropriate to accommodate the remainder of your session, upon my discretion. Please communicate promptly if for some reason you will be arriving late to your appointment.
- Please give yourself the full value of your session. Arrive on time (but no more than 5 minutes early.)
- Please take a few moments to respond to the pre-session questionnaire prior to your session. The more thorough you are, the better prepared both of us are for your appointment. You can update or edit your answers by clicking the “Reschedule / Cancel / Edit Questionnaire” link at the bottom of your session confirmation & reminder emails.
- It’s best not eat a heavy meal less than two hours prior to your session. (If you need something to carry you over, have a easily digestible snack or light meal.)
- Wear loose or comfortable clothing you can easily move in for both in-person & remote session.
- Please refrain from wearing strongly scented oils, perfumes or cologne for in-person sessions.
- Payment is expected upon session booking.
- Client information, session content and email lists are strictly confidential. I ardently respect client confidentiality outside of the session space.
- If the practitioner or client’s safety feels compromised, the session is stopped immediately.
Phone & Remote Sessions:
- Please be somewhere quiet with ample privacy and your phone/computer well charged.
- For remote sessions via Zoom Video Room, please give yourself a few moments to download the most up-t0-date free Zoom software before your scheduled appointment time.